Students with Disabilities
AccessAbility Services collaborates with all academic departments to arrange appropriate accommodations for students with temporary or permanent disabilities without compromising the academic integrity of the curriculum. If you require academic accommodations, please register with the AccessAbility Services at the beginning of each academic term. They will in-turn contact your instructors and arrange accomodations if necessary.
Mental Health Resources
If you or anyone you know experiences any academic stress, difficult life events, or feelings like anxiety or depression, we strongly encourage you to seek support.
- Campus Wellness: https://uwaterloo.ca/campus-wellness/
- Counselling Services: email@example.com. 519-888-4567 ext. 32655.
- MATES: one-to-one peer support program offered by Waterloo Undergraduate Student Association (WUSA) and Counselling Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Services: located across the creek from the Student Life Centre. 519-888-4096.
- Good2Talk (24/7): Free confidential help line for post-secondary students. Phone: 1-866-925-5454 (Ontario and Nova Scotia only)
- Here 24/7: Mental Health and Crisis Service Team. Phone: 1-844-437-3247 (Waterloo Region only)
- OK2BME: set of support services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or questioning teens. Phone: 519-884-0000 extension 213 (Waterloo Region only)
- EMPOWER ME 1-833-628-5589 for Canada/USA. Other countries see: http://studentcare.ca/rte/en/IHaveAPlan_WUSA_EmpowerMe_EmpowerMe
- EMPOWER ME in China:
- China North 108007142831
- China South 108001402851