CS 350 - Group Policies
The following is a list of policies that pertain to CS350 groups:
Note: There will be no leniency with these policies. So make
your choices wisely.
- After a group is formed, only one break-up is allowed during the term.
- After a break-up, new groups cannot be formed.
- After a break-up, each individual gets a copy of the original group's
project work. This includes any source code and documentation.
- The one break-up that is allowed, can only occur after the deadline of the
- All requests for break-ups should be in written form and should occur on
for Reappraisal Form.