CS 350 - Group Policies
The following is a list of policies that pertain to CS350 groups:
Note: There will be no leniency with these policies. So make
your choices wisely.
- After a group is formed, only one break-up is allowed during the term.
- After a break-up, new groups cannot be formed.
- After a break-up, each individual gets a copy of the original group's
project work. This includes any source code and documentation.
- The one break-up that is allowed, can only occur after the deadline of the
( within 1 week of the actual
deadline of the assignment, without including any slip days ).
- All requests for break-ups should be in written form and should occur on
the Request for Reappraisal Form.
- Some things to consider when choosing group members:
- friends are not always the best choice
- those with similar work ethics can sometimes work well together
(e.g., on Friday night would your potential group members rather
party or work on CS350 and what would you rather do).
- sometimes members with different skill sets can combine
to form a good group