CS 350 - Group Policies
The following policies pertain to CS350 groups:
- After a group is formed, only one break-up is allowed during the term.
- After a break-up, new groups cannot be formed.
- After a break-up, each individual gets a copy of the original group's
project work. This includes any source code and documentation.
- The one break-up that is allowed can only occur after the deadline of the
( within 1 week of the actual
deadline of the assignment, without including any slip days ).
- All requests for break-ups should be in written form and should occur on
the Request for Reappraisal Form.
Here are some things to consider when choosing group members:
- Friends are not always the best choice.
- Choose partners with work ethics like yours.
(On Friday night would your potential partner rather
party or work on CS350? How about you?)
- Sometimes, people with different skill sets can combine
to form a good group.