- Slip Days - Submitting an assignment after the deadline.
- Assignment Pick-up: Marked assignments will be posted to MarkUs
and can also be viewed by clicking on the "Marks Online" link from the main page.
- Assignment marking reappraisal requests:
If there is a problem with the marking your assignment, you may request
that your assignment be reappraised. To do this:
For each assignment there is a deadline of two weeks after the marks are made available for reappraisal requests.
A Piazza post will be made after grades are published for each assignment with further instructions for remark requests.
- Fill out a reappraisal form,
on which you should describe (briefly) what the problem is.
- Email your form off to the IA that is coordinating marking.
Other OS/161 links
Submitting Your Work and Checking Your Submission
Do NOT leave assignments until the last week. Start early!
Remember: late assignments receive a grade of 0%.
Descriptions of assignments will be made available as the term progresses.