CS 350 - Assignment Information
- Slip Days - Submitting an assignment after
- Group Policies - So you want to break-up...
- Assignment Pick-up: Marked assignments can be picked up during the
instructor's office hours until the end of the term.
Unclaimed documents will be shredded at the end of the term.
- Assignment marking reappraisal requests:
If there is a problem with the marking your assignment, you may request
that your assignment be reappraised. To do this:
For each assignment there will be a deadline for reappraisal requests.
- Print and fill out a reappraisal form,
on which you should describe (briefly) what the problem is.
- Drop your form off with the course instructor after lecture
or during office hours.
Readings and Reference Material:
- Use this page
to request a test compilation of your OS/161 submission.
Do not leave assignments until the last week. Start early!
Descriptions of assignments will be made available as the term progresses.
Remember: late assignments receive a grade of 0%.
- Assignment 0
- Assignment 1
- Assignment 1b
- Due Date: Friday June 5th, 2009 (noon)
- NO SLIP DAYS
- Assignment 1b is to organize and register your project group.
To do so, you should follow the instructions in the
Assignment 1b description.
- Assignment 2
- Assignment 3