CS 492/CS 692 W04 Home Page
- Instructor: Robin Cohen, DC2512, x4457, email@example.com
- Instructor's office hours: Wednesdays 10:30-11:30 or by appointment
- Teaching Assistants:
- Allan Caine
- DC2507, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 11:30 am - 12:00 pm Thursdays (unless otherwise stated in the course newsgroup)
Allan's duties include:
- Running the RPEs
- Marking the RPEs (including oral performance and written and joint communiqués)
- Tracking class participation at RPEs
- Reading the newsgroup (and tracking participation)
- Reading the email@example.com mail
- Office 1/2 hour each week
- Chris Micacchi
- DC2132, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris's duties include:
- Updating the course website
- Organizing the class into RPE groups
- Assisting instructor in organizing class into two groups for lectures and into teams for assignment 5
- Technical assistance at guest lectures
- Marking assignment 6 and assignment 6B
- Marking assignment 7
- Classes are held Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9:30-10:20 in MC4058.
- CS 492/CS 692 Course Newsgroup uw.cs.cs492
- Textbook: Computerization and Controversy,
second edition, edited by Rob Kling, Academic Press, 1996.
- Additional papers as indicated on the timetable.
- A copy of Ethics and Technology by Herman T. Tavani (2004) is on reserve
in the library as an extra possible resource.
Last updated Jan 9, 2004.