Marks in the course will be calculated as follows:
- Assignments (4): 60%
- Quizzes (4): 20%
- Final assessment: 20%
- You must pass the final assessment in order to pass the course.
- Each assignment has the same weight towards the overall mark.
- You should periodically check recorded marks for accuracy.
If you believe that there was an error in the marking of your assignment or quiz, please follow the steps listed below within two weeks of the marks being released:
- Review the model solutions and post mortem to ensure that the error is in the marking, not your understanding.
- Send an e-mail to the IAs with a request, including the rationale for the remark and the question or questions that need attention.
- Be prepared for your mark to either increase or decrease, and for questions other than those specified to be remarked.
- Contact the instructor only if you are not satisfied with the resolution of the remark request.