CS 350 - Assignment Information
- General Assignment Information - The information in this document applies to
all of the assignments.
- Slip Days - Submitting an assignment after
- Group Policies - So you want to break-up...
- Assignment Submission: electronic (see the General Assignment Information)
- Assignment Pick-up: Marked assignments can be picked up during the IA's office hour, during the first two weeks after they have been marked. After two weeks they will be placed on the shelves outside MC4065, unless we are requested not to do so. Any unclaimed assignments will be shredded at the end of the term.
- Appealing your assignment marking:
- Contact the IA who has office hours (Richard).
- You may wish to fill out a reappraisal form and bring it along with you.
- Assignment appeal deadline is one week after the assignments have been returned.
Using CVS and GDB
Readings and Reference Material:
OS/161: Installing, building, and running
Do not leave assignments until the last week. Start early!
Descriptions of assignments will be available as the term progresses.
Remember: late assignments receive a grade of 0%.
- Assignment 0
- Due date: Due Date: Monday Sept. 17, 2007 (noon)
- NO SLIP DAYS
- Assignment 0 is to be done individually.
Assignment 0 description.
- Assignment 0a
- Due date: Due Date: Wed Sept. 19, 2007 (noon)
- NO SLIP DAYS
- Assignment 0a is to organize and register your project group.
To do so, you should follow the instructions in the specification below.
Assignment 0a description.
- Assignment 1
- Assignment 2
- Assignment 3