|Instructor||Dr. Jeffery Avery (email@example.com)|
|Instructional Support Coordinator (ISC)||Caroline Kierstead (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Instructional Apprentice (IA)||Damien Masson|
|Teaching Assistants (TA)||Antony Albert Raj Irudayaraj|
We are here to help you! There are multiple ways that you can connect with us.
- Piazza forums: We maintain a Piazza forum to discuss course material. We try to reply within a couple of hours during normal hours on weekdays (Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm). After hours posts may not receive responses until the next weekday.
- Office hours: We have daily office hours where you can chat with us on Microsoft Teams. Office hours will begin the week of May 15, and end on the last day of class.
|9:00 am - 10:00 am||Matthew|
|10:00 am - 11:00 am||LECTURE||LECTURE||Lucy|
|11:00 am - 12 noon||LECTURE||Antony||LECTURE|
|12 noon - 1:00 pm||LECTURE||LECTURE|
|1:00 pm - 2:00 pm||Jeff - DC 31071|
|2:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
|3:00 pm - 4:00 pm||Anchit|
|4:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Nikhita2||Damien||Jeff - DC 3107 1|
|4:30 pm - 5:30 pm|
|5:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|6:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
Instructor office hours will be in-person, in DC 3107.
TA office hours are virtual and we use Microsoft Teams for online office hours. To set it up:
- Install MS Teams from the Office 365 Portal and Login using your UW email address e.g. email@example.com. The application tends to be more reliable than running it through the web browser.
- Login and you should find a CS 349 Spring 2023 team. Post a message in the Office Hours channel asking for help during office hours.
- When they are available, the person holding office hours will call you.